EZ Choice Financial is growing!
Come and Join forces with a leader in the fast growing Credit Repair industry. We are currently seeking an experienced Outside Sales Person to support our local sales efforts and help us expand our presence in the Consumer & Business Credit Financial Market.
EZ Choice Financial is a Personal Credit Repair & Business Credit Company. We are a dynamic and ethical company, which abides by strict ethical standards in working with our clients, because we believe it’s not about the business you get, it’s about the long term relationship you build, which fosters referrals, successful experiences, and happy clients.
The EZ Choice Financial Sales Person is a seasoned financial sales professional and will be responsible for achieving revenue objectives through the sale of our credit repair and business credit solutions. We are looking for an experience professional with at least 3-5 years experience. This position requires a highly self-motivated go-getter, who’s ambitious and looking for growth opportunities.
- Sell Credit Repair Services to consumers in need of the service & sell business credit solutions to businesses in need to credit options.
- Identify and support in execution of improvements in sales processes and practices
- Manage sales leads, including evaluations, schedules and reporting
- Be able to present and demonstrate EZ Choice Financial's solutions
- Identify and qualify sales prospects and business opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Develop individual sales plans that include customized strategic and tactical approaches to drive market success.
- Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers by building credibility and trust.
- Achieve personal quota’s as set forth by the company
- Collaborate with and communicate the needs of the Sales Team to Marketing to ensure coherent and consistent messaging to customers and prospects.
- Maintains industry and product knowledge.
- Other duties as defined in the normal course of business
- 3+ Years of Sales and Business Development experience
- 2+ years of experience in the Financial Market
- Experience in building relationships with enterprise level clients and developing strategic partnerships
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Able to succeed in a competitive environment
- Willing to travel locally and work with a team of professionals.
- Must be able to work from our Irvine, CA office at times.
EZ Choice Financial Employees enjoy a base salary + commission. We do offer training to employees, Qualified candidates please email your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants we will not be able to contact all applicants. Candidates without necessary Sales experience will not be considered. If we are interested in your application we will contact you. Please no phone calls.
Learn more about us at www.EZChoiceFinancial.com